OK, I wasn’t going to get involved with this, but after catching up with all the malarkey (!) at lunchtime, I couldn’t resist.
Credit where credit’s due
- Original “Where’s Durstan?” concept by Andy Clarke, based on the “Where’s Wally” character by Martin Handford.
- Original painting (“The Dressing Room”) by Arthur Durstan (or Arthur Durston?).
- Arse by Durstan Orchard himself.
- Arse photo courtesy of Richard Rutter.
- Drunken (although he denies it) signings by Stan (a.k.a. Jason Santa Maria).
Jo decided to get in on it as well with this one: