Happy holidays everyone, and all the very best for 2007! I have a feeling it’s going to be a good year.
Archive: December, 2006
- When I was a kid, I wanted to be a postman. However, having taken things apart and not quite put them back together again (Mum’s radio), I ended up an electronic engineer. I have a Masters degree in Electronic Engineering with Music Technology.
- Recently, I’ve been learning British Sign Language.
- I grew up in a guest house in North Devon. It was strange to have so many strangers around all the time, but pretty cool too as I considered many of our regulars to be my extended family.
- Lately, I’ve been enjoying researching my family tree.
- I was a very fussy eater when I was young. I hated peas for years because a psychiatrist told Mum that she should force-feed me peas so that I’d at least try them. I’m a lot easier to feed now I’m older and I now like peas. I was also quite a tubby boy. Recently, since starting on a Slimming World diet at the end of May, I have lost over 3 stone. I feel much better for that!